Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Quinoa Wrap
Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Quinoa Wrap Recipe
Total time: 20 mins Serves: 2
- 2 Whole wheat tortillas
- 1 Chicken breast, grilled and sliced into strips
- 1/2-3/4 Cups cooked quinoa (depending on how much you want in your wrap!)
- 1/4 Red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 Handfuls of spinach
- 2 Tablespoons of your favorite buffalo hot sauce, plus a little extra for garnish
- Blue cheese dressing
- Crumbled blue cheese for garnish
- Toss quinoa and chicken strips in 2 tablespoon of hot sauce until fully coated. Use as much/less hot sauce as you’d like here. Some like it lighter and others like it spicier so it’s up to you!
- Warm the whole wheat tortillas up in a pan or in the microwave. Then place a handful of spinach down the middle of each tortilla.
- Divide the chicken/quinoa mixture in two and spread on top of each spinach layer. Then add the red onions.
- When ready to eat, drizzle some blue cheese dressing and extra hot sauce over the chicken/quinoa/onion mixture.
- Top off with crumbled blue cheese, and then roll it up!
- Roll out, roll out, you’re done! Chow down.
See How-To Photos: http://www.lifetasteslikefood.com/2013/05/21/spicy-buffalo-chicken-and-quinoa-wrap/