There are times when I get stuck in a lunch rut. I tend to make the same things over and over and forget that lunch does not have to be boring or plain or include the words hot dog, chicken nuggets or jelly.
Lunch can be tasty, delicious and still quick. Which is why I love making pizza quesadilla’s.
This simple food can be made for lunch or dinner and only takes minutes to throw together, plus it can be customized to each persons individual tastes.
So heat up the griddle and let’s get cooking!
- 2 Flour Tortillas
- 1 Tablespoon Butter
- 1/8 Cup Pizza Sauce, Spaghetti Sauce or Tomato Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- Favorite Toppings
- Heat griddle or skillet to medium low heat.
- Butter one side of each tortilla.
- Place one tortilla, buttered side down, onto hot griddle or skillet.
- Sprinkle a light layer of cheese.
- Spoon sauce on to cheese, leaving 1/4" edge sauce free around tortilla.
- Place a thin layer of favorite ingredients (ours is pepperoni!).
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Place second tortilla butter side up onto cheese.
- Allow to cook until bottom tortilla is golden and crispy.
- Flip and cook second side until golden and crispy and cheese has melted.
- Remove from heat, slice and devour!
For More: http://numstheword.com/pizza-quesadilla/